Mental Health Awareness Month, aka "Mental Health Month", has been observed in the United States since 1949 and reaches millions of people through media and social media, local events, and screenings. Every year, approximately 42.5 million American adults (which is about 18.2% of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some form of mental illness; enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia. That's nearly 1 in 5 Americans every year! But did you know that doing something as simple as taking a bath can help your mental health? The health benefits of having a hot bath...
Magnesium Flakes with Genuine Zechstein Inside
- *Zechstein sourced - the purest, natural Magnesium in the World
- Helps calm and de-stress mind and body.
- Supports healthy sleeping patterns.
- Westlab only source the highest quality Zechstein Inside Magnesium flakes.
- An excellent choice for transdermal mineral bathing.
- Strong relief for sore joints and muscles
You may also like...