Westlab's Himalayan Pink Gourmet Cooking Salt
In the same manner that vitamins and minerals are perfectly packaged in fruits and vegetables, Himalayan salt was formed naturally, the minerals within the sodium work in synergy.
Himalayan salts are mineral packed crystals which formed naturally within the earth made up of 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).
Himalayan salt also naturally contains Iodine, meaning that a synthetic form need not be added in.
Approximately 250 million years ago crystallized sea salt beds left over from evaporated ocean water were completely covered by lava creating the perfect protective barrier leaving the remaining salt in a pristine environment. The lava was then further enclosed in tons of snow and ice, keeping the salt beds preserved and protected from modern day pollutants, making Himalayan Pink salt the purest salt to be found on earth. It is now hand-mined from the mountains and brought to the culinary market.Benefits
- Balances electrolytes, nourishes with minerals
- Increases hydration
- Regulates water content both inside and outside of cells
- Balance/Raises pH (alkaline/acidity) and helps to reduce acid reflux
- Prevents muscle cramping
- Aids in proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthens bones
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps the intestines to absorb nutrients
- Prevents goiters
- Improves circulation
- Dissolves and eliminates sediment to remove toxins
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Westlab sources only the highest quality Himalayan Salt, sourced from the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range. This natural salt was formed over 250 million years ago from a prehistoric ocean. Preserved in the Himalayan Mountains by tectonic pressure, it remains remarkably pure, free from additives, toxins and pollutants. Himalayan Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements as the human body, including sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium, which are essential to human life.