Himalayan Salt Cooking Plate 12" x 8" x 1.5" (Rectangle)
Authentic, hand-cut slab of iridescent crystal mined straight from the foothills of the Himalayas. Our mineral-rich salt plates add delicate flavor to food, whether you're grilling, baking or serving on a chilled platter.
- Heat the salt block on the grill to cook thin cuts of meat, fish, and shellfish.
- Chill in the refrigerator to serve cold appetizers like cheese, sushi, and fruit.
- Our protective porcelain-enameled steel holder safely transports the plate to and from the grill, then transforms it into a serving piece (optional add-on).
Dimensions & More Info
- Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 2"
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly.
- The crystalline salt plate is naturally antimicrobial.
- Plates can be used again and again until they eventually diminish with use.
- Caution: Holder and salt plate will get hot.
- Use grilling mitt and/or gloves when handling.
- The salt plate must be completely dry prior to use on the grill or in the oven.
- With time and use, the plate's shape will get smaller and the color will change.
- Himalayan salt is naturally antimicrobial and requires no cleansers. After use, simply hand-wash the salt plate under warm water and scrub lightly.
- Do not submerge the plate in water. Handwash with non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- After washing, dry the plate with a paper towel to remove any excess pockets of water in the plate.
- Air-dry the plate for at least 24 hours before next use.
- Store salt plate in an aired environment until next use.